Cleaning them is the only way you can get more that 10 wears out of a single pair. Besides, who don’t like the feel and look of a new pair of eyelashes? I do want you to know that I believe this technique is only for real mink lashes. I’ve heard of some people trying this technique with synthetic or silk lashes, and they were not happy.
- Rubbing alcohol
- Small glass bowl
- And of course, your worn mink lashes
Now, this is the completely easy part.
- Depending on how many lashes you are cleaning, fill glass bowl ¼ – ½ full with rubbing alcohol.
- Place the eyelashes in the alcohol, and use the tweezers to fully submerge them.
- Allow to sit for 20 minutes
- Not Required: some people after 15 minutes grab the lashes with tweezers and brush them with an eyelash brush.
- Remove lashes and remove and excess glue with your tweezers.
- Set aside to dry. A microfiber rag works nicely.
After you are complete. Simply place the false eyelashes back into their cases, and place in a cool dark place for storage.
Follow Queen of Lashes on: